PAINT FOR THE PROFESSIONAL MODELER
If you're not satisfied until every detail is perfect, then let MODELflex¨ bring your models to life. It is a superior hobby paint designed to help modelers achieve authentic, professional painting results, with greater ease and proficiency. Waterbased MODELflex¨ is easy to apply with an airbrush or paint brush and clean-up is fast and easy with MODELflex ¨ cleaner. MODELflex¨ paint dries in 12 to 15 minutes at room temperature (3 to 5 minutes if heat dried). With 120 authentic colors to choose from, MODELflex¨ has you covered no matter what you model.
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SEVEN BOTTLE SETS
RAILROAD ROLLING STOCK #1701;
Engine Black, Reefer White, Reefer Gray, Reefer Yellow, Reefer Orange, Dark Tuscan Oxide Red, Light Tuscan Oxide Red
SCENERY AND STRUCTURES # 1702:
Insignia Yellow,, Antique White, Primer Gray, Concrete Gray,
Sand, Signal Red, Light Green
RAILROAD PRIVATE CAR COLORS #1703:
Caboose Red, Rail Box Yellow, Mo Pac Blue, Pullman Green,
Super Gloss Black, Santa Fe Silver, Maroon Tuscan Oxide Red
MILITARY COLORS #1704:
Forest Green, Olive Drab, European Dark Green, Armor Sand,
Field Drab, Medium Green, Camouflage Gray
AUTOMOTIVE COLORS #1705:
Gloss Black, Gloss White, Gloss Red, Gloss Blue, Gloss Brown,
Gloss Yellow, Gloss Green
WEATHERING COLORS #1706:
Grimy Black, Weathered Black, Rust, Mud, Earth,
Rail Brown, Roof Brown
• Available in 1oz. (30ml) plastic bottles
• Made of high-quality organic pigments for superior color retention and color fastness
• MODELflex¨ offers extreme fine-coat coverage without concealing intricate details
• Primers are not required with most colors (primers are recommended with lighter colors)
• Superior adhesion to most plastics, resins, metals and various other substrates.
• Paint may be removed with MODELflex¨ cleaner within five minutes of application
• Decaling and detailing may begin in 15 minutes if heat dried
• Environmentally friendly, safe to use, non- flammable, non-carcinogenic
• Various rack assortments are available to retailers
• Paints may be special ordered in 1 quart (0.94 ltr.) and 1 gallon (3.78 ltr.) sizes
• Three clear coats available: Flat #16-601, Satin #16-602 and Gloss #16-603, plus Extender #16-600
• MODELflex¨ cleaner is available in three sizes; 1 oz. (30ml) 16-604, 4 oz. (120ml) 16-605, and 16oz. (480ml) 16-606 and may be special ordered in 1 quart (0.94 ltr.) and 1 gallon (3.78 ltr.) sizes
• Decal Setting Solution: Softens decal film, allowing it to stretch over details for best appearance. Prevents air bubbles and results in an invisible carrier film, reducing silvering #16-801.
• Decal Softening Solution softens decals and improves adhesion #16-802.
• Liquid Decal Film allows you to create your own decals by brushing it on a flat clean surface. Allow to dry and draw or paint on your image. Can save old decals when brushed over an old decal and provides a new surface #16-803.